Wednesday, October 14, 2009



Blogging World....Here I Come...
OK, I am going to give this the ol' college try. I have been reading lots of blogs but not writing them, so this is going to be a new experience for me.

I went to the movie Julie and Julia. If you have not seen the movie, it is about a young married couple who move into a tiny apartment with the tiniest kitchen ever. Julie (wifes name) loves to cook. Julia (Child) on the other hand has a huge home with a large kitchen and doesn't know how to boil water. To make a long story short, Julie decides to give herself 1 year to blog about each and every recipe in Julia Child's cookbook. The movie goes back and forth in time showing the frustrations that Julia goes thru learning how to cook, write a cookbook and publish the cookbook and Julie cooking everything in the cookbook. Very cute movie.

This movie gave me an idea. Why couldn't I blog about each and every product in the Shaklee catalog? So this the goal:)

No comments:

Post a Comment