Monday, April 2, 2012

I'm baaaack!!

Hello...I am back. Wow...didn't realize I hadn't been on here for so long. 2010....That was along time ago. I am going to try this blogging thing again. I am not very good in the world of communication, so this is a huge learning curve for me.


I started this blog with the journey being about losing weight and getting healthier. Well, that is still my goal, for myself and to help others also. I am a still a Shaklee distributor. Shaklee has all natural supplements and cleaning products. Shaklee was "green" before "going green" ever started. I don't enjoy going to the dr. office at all so I take Shaklee supplements to stay healthy. So far, they have worked...I haven't been to the dr. for a cold or illness in over 4 yrs. I have also been trying to lose weight. I had lost about 29 lbs about 2 yrs. ago. So far I have kept 25 of those lbs off but need to get serious and back at it again.



As for going green, I love the Shaklee "Get Clean" products. They are enviromentally safe for people, pets and the planet. April is "Save the Earth" month. Throughout April, I will be posting different things about our "Get Clean"products.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment